2014 is half over and
- -i lost no weight
- -didn’t learn anything
- -haven’t made an effort to save money
- -still ugly
"all we need is your credit card information"
- Draw a map on your heart.
- Ink a compass onto your wrists.
- Write a book.
- Read sadness in someone’s eyes and try to make it fade.
- Press your fingers to your pulse and remember that you are alive.
- Stain your mind with beautiful words that you cannot be rid of.
- Kiss a sharp cheekbone and the tip of a finger.
- Tie ribbons on the branches of trees.
- Listen to yourself breathe.
- Remember that you are living and that you can be anything.
my mom heard the beginning of same love by macklemore and she looked at me and said “when you were 4 you sat in your room and cried for hours and when i asked you what was wrong you said “mom i think i’m black”